Sunday, August 4, 2024

 Time flies like a hummingbird        

The years fly by and some days take a month.  Here it is 2024 and I've just stumbled into my own Blogspot, quite by accident.  Since the last visit here I've been writing some local news human interest things for The Tangi Times AND a new book of Iron Lake stories.  At this time it is being called Another Year At. Iron Lake.   But, that could change.  I'm a bit stranded trying to figure out if I should design my own cover or stick my neck out and pay someone else ( far younger than my good mountain boots) to do that part of the job.  Stop in when you can, or watch my page on Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100063372810075 for news of the new release.   Thanks for looking in today!!   Cheers, Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment